Synersense PVT LTD
Wearable and portable gait monitoring device i-Sens for clinical assessment of movement disorders for people with locomotion disability.
SynerSense has developed a portable and smart wearable medical device that provides lower limb balance and walking analysis for people with orthopedic and neurological disorders. Our proprietary device leverages data analytics, and machine learning platform assists orthopedists, neurologists, and physiotherapists to make clinical assessment decisions in 5x time faster and over 90% accurately and to decide on the best treatment for their patients in any healthcare settings
- Raised fund (17.5 Lakhs) and Winner of IoT Innovation Accelerator program, CIIE-IIMA and Cisco India.
- Spark-up Idea winner and Presented Demo at iCreate Center of Govt. of Gujarat, Ahmedabad,Gujarat
- Leaders in Innovation Fellows (LiF) program, Royal Academy of Engineering (RAE), Newton Fund from Govt. of UK. 2019
- Synersense was selected in Top 50 Finalist – IIGP 2.0 Innovation program
- Synersense was selected in Top 50 Finalist – Next Big Idea 2019, India-Canada Program.